Glitter and Dance Privacy Statement
Glitter and Dance Pty Ltd (Glitter and Dance) respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
During the course of its activities, Glitter and Dance will collect, use and disclose personal information from:
- Customers who visit Glitter and Dance;
- Members of the Glitter and Dance VIP Club;
- Customers/ Visitors to and users of the Glitter and Dance website service; and
- Customers who enter trade promotions conducted by Glitter and Dance;
Use and disclosure of information collected by Glitter and Dance:
The information collected may include:
- Details you provide us with when you visit our store or enter our trade promotions;
- Your name, postal address, telephone number and email address from members of the VIP Club, and trade promotion entrants;
- Your name, mailing address, phone number and credit card information from Customers of the website service; and
- Details of website usage from visitors to our website
Glitter and Dance collects this information in the following ways:
- when you submit your VIP Club registration form;
- when you place an order via the website;
- when you provide us with information at our store;
- when you enter a trade promotion;
- and on an on-going basis, whenever you visit or use Glitter and Dance's website.
Glitter and Dance shares the information collected from Customers, VIP Club members and visitors to the website within the Glitter and Dance.
Glitter and Dance may use your information to process your transaction; administer your account; conduct credit and other checks; for Glitter and Dance's own internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training and billing); to help Glitter and Dance develop its website to be more specific to Customers' needs and user friendly; to advise you about upcoming sales, specials, events, trade promotions and VIP Club information; to manage your gift card balance; and for any other use which you authorise.
In addition, Glitter and Dance may also use your information to promote and market its products and services, or the products and services of others. However, Glitter and Dance will not do this by email or SMS (except as part of an email which facilitates, completes or confirms a transaction with you) unless we have your consent to do so.
These emails and SMS will include an "unsubscribe" facility. Alternatively, if you no longer wish to receive emails or SMS, you can contact us by phoning our Customer Care Centre details of which are available on the Contact Us page of our website.
Security of your Information:
We use industry-standard safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, however, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to Glitter and Dance.
Access to your information:
Updates to your information:
If your information changes or you discover that information held by Glitter and Dance is otherwise incorrect, please contact Glitter and Dance by sending a message to us via our Contact Us form, or by calling our Customer Care Centre, details of which can also be found on the Feedback page of our website, and Glitter and Dance will endeavour to update and correct the information. Glitter and Dance may also contact you from time to time to check that your information is still accurate.
Changes to our policy:
Glitter and Dance's handling of any information it collects from you (including information previously collected) will be governed by the most current version of this policy. Please check this policy regularly.
You can contact Glitter and Dance by visiting the Contact Us page on our website.